1. THE SPEED IS NOT CONSTANT. SHOOTY/SHACKY MOVEMENT.
11. lubrication (user proper lubricant such as Silic One treadmill lube.)
12. Not for elderly people! Start the running belt at minimum speed, grab the handrail with two
hands and try to stop the running belt with your feet.
If the running belt stops, will the engine stop?
Yes Engineer (check engine/motor, running belt and motor controller board)
No Worn transmission belt / drive belt or insufficient tension
Technician (transmission belt)
2 THE RUNNING BELT SPEED INCREASES BY ITSELF
21 Check sensor or New Monitor (Can be Replaced by Customer)
3. THE RUNNING BELT DOESN'T START AND THE MOTOR DOES NOT TURN EVEN WITH NOBODY ON THE TREADMILL
31. Is the equipment new?
312. Yes. Technician (check cables, motor / engine) or replacement if the customer insists, but in this case must
Dismantle and pack the old treadmill and mount the new one.
How often is the treadmill used?
Do you walk on or run? Walking brings more stress to motor and controller. Consider purchasing low friction running belt.
What kind of maintenance has been done on the treadmill? Use lubricant. Follow advice on the blog treadmills repair.
How is the treadmill lubricated? (Must be done as much as possible in the center, and
with a silicone-based lubricant)